Click HERE To Learn More About Program
|| Baby Jig
||9:30-10:00am (30 mins)
- Children who have turned 2 and aged between 2-3. If dancers will be 3 within a month of starting we suggest Tiny Jig level.
- Parental Assistance: We HIGHLY recommend 1 parent/guardian to participate in class with their dancer as Parents/guardian is Key to success.
- T-Shirt or Jump'N Jig Shirt
- Can also wear leotard and tights (Girls)
- White or Poodle socks
- Black Ballet Shoes or Ghillies (girls) or Black Jazz Shoes (boys)