Discover Crossroads Irish Dance
About Crossroads Irish Dance
Located within Richmond, Crossroads Irish Dance is one of the most comprehensive Irish dance facilities within Richmond, VA. Our studio is located off of Midlothian Turnpike and welcomes all who want to develop a love of Irish dance, increase coordination, build long-lasting friendships, and drive self-confidence.
Since 2001, Crossroads has inspired over 300 dancers in offering a fun, enriching learning environment with inspiring instruction. Crossroads started with just 5 Irish dance students and a small group of dancers in the Troupe. The school has grown into a recognized brand within the Richmond community and has evolved into a full-service Irish dance school offering preschool, recreational, adult, performance, and competitive program opportunities.
To ensure classes are suitable for those who attend, we offer a range of options, age groups, and abilities. Whether you are aiming for a professional career, looking to stay fit, or finally ready to give dance a try, we have a class for you.
The teachers at Crossroads have a vast range of experience across disciplines. Our collective approach is to share our love of dance while being supportive and encouraging.
We are proud to offer our customers encouraging and energetic teachers, safe and age-appropriate programs, a professional facility, a dedicated Customer Care Team at your disposal, a family community, limited class sizes so every child is noticed, and the best overall experience possible. It is our mission that our customers receive nothing less than premium service.
Dance Is The Hidden Language Of The Soul
Our vision is to create a welcoming home where everyone can experience the magic of Irish dance. This beautiful, enriching art form is an incredible tool that builds confidence, character, and friendships. It is through our passion and love of teaching dance, that we strive to provide exceptional coaching and leadership to our students. We continue to strive to instill the importance of etiquette and manners, we also focus on good self-esteem and positive body image.
At Crossroads Irish Dance, our mission is to foster life-long friendships, lessons, and a love of Irish dance that our dancers can take with them forever. When teaching age groups, we strive to provide exceptional leadership, building talent, and developing life skills such as confidence, discipline, and respect. As we believe a person never stops learning, we work hard to ensure our approach extends to all our students, from children to adults. We’d love you to be a part of our studio and join our mission to instill acceptance, friendships, and wellness through dance.
At Crossroads Irish Dance the lessons our dancers learn inside the classroom imprint values they take with them for a lifetime:
- Customer Experience- our customers are our family. We want customers to feel like we are their second home as soon as they walk through our doors and receive an expectational Crossroads experience each time.
- Safe and Age-Appropriate– with an age demographic of 18mos to adults, we carefully ensure our curriculum is age-appropriate and safe for each dancer from music, costumes, lessons, and more.
- Wellness/Health- we are advocates for the overall wellness and health benefits that Irish dance has to offer our dancers to lead them towards the best lifestyle possible.
- Professionally United– our team believes in creating a transparent and professional space for our dancers. It is not just about teaching Irish dance, but guiding dancers to find the best version of themselves on and off the dance floor.
- Innovation– dedicated to staying constant to the evolution of our facility, technology, systems and providing our staff with professional development opportunities to ensure our customers receive top quality training and service
- Family Community– we are more than dance, we are a community. No matter what class or level you’re in, our dance family is a super dedicated, passionate, and supportive group of people. We are proud of the connections our families had made that turn into lifelong friendships.
The Crossroads Irish Dance team is energetic, encouraging, and friendly having a range of skills they can share with our customers and students. One of our core values is excellence and service. When you join us you will experience a team of dedicated professionals who are here to give you nothing less than a premium service.
Anneliese serves as an Educator on our Education Team. Anneliese has been Irish dancing since she was 5 years old and has trained with Danny Tight School of Irish Dance And Muggican School of Irish Dance. She is a former Open Champion dancer and has competed at Regional and National level competitions. Anneliese is also training in ballet, tap, jazz, Scottish and lyrical. She loves to share her passion for dance with her students and inspire them on their journey.